High-Five Fridays #10
1) Copyright & legal issues for zines ~ including webzines ~ at ZineBook.
2) 50 Social Sites That Every Business Needs a Presence on: Naturally, I disagree that every business needs a presence on these sites ~ nor is is possible/polite to be there if you run an adult business; but it's another country heard from.
3) No wonder you're confused: Every Piece of Startup Advice is a Lie (including mine).
4) Preaching to the choir: Blogging: More Than Idle Chatter.
5) As if we didn't know this day was coming: Ron Jeremy Takes on Porn Pirates.
Want to give your own high-fives? Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).
Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site